Shop X-treme XC-36 Volt Electric Bike, with free shipping. It's a stylish Foldable Electric Bike for everyday riding, outings, and errands. If you want an amazing riding experience, buy X-treme XC-36 Volt E-bike now!
X-treme XC-36 volt electric bike is an affordable battery powered foldable frame electric bike running on a 350 watt zero resistance rear hub motor. This electric bike is made with top of the line components, this model includes a 7 speed shimano tourney® gears & shifter system, 7 lightweight lithium LiPo4 batteries (36 volts 10 Ah), a 100% aluminum alloy frame, JAK front & rear disc brakes and a fully adjustable seat. The Xtreme XC-36 comes with the PAS (Pedal Assist System) like our 24 volt line of bikes which allows to turn the motor on and off and also indicates the battery life level. The speed is controlled with a twist throttle. The Xtreme Xc-36 volt electric bicycle will travel 20+ miles per hour for up to 30 miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts under the seat. The folding electric mountain bike is great for individuals with small living spaces, RV'ers, campers, college students and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation.
1. Power Electric
2. Watts 350 Watts
3. Amps 10 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 Amps Each)
4. Volts 36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
5. Batteries 10 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack
6. Speed Up to 20+ MPH*
7. Distance Up to 30 miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
8. Tire Size 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
9. Charger 36V Smart Charger Included
10. Motor Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
11. Gears & Speeds 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
12. Tool Kit Included
13. Throttle Type Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
14. PAS System On/Off Button with Battery Indicator located on right side handlebar
15. Frame Type/Size 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Foldable Frame
16. Forks Front Forks with alloy crown and steel legs
17. Braking System Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
18. Drive System Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power
19. Headlight Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not Covered Under Warranty)
20. Cargo Rack Included
21. Measurements __ Inches Wheel to Wheel - __ Inches Width - __ Inches to Handlebars - __ Inches Seat Height
22. Carton Size (L x W x H) 54 x 9 x 28
23. Bicycle In Box Weight 63 lbs.
24. Bicycle Weight 52 lbs.
25. Suggested Max Weight 350 lbs.
26. Warranty 1 Year X-Treme Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
27. Notes *depends on rider weight & terrain
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Limited Warranty for Components (excluding Batteries) (EFFECTIVE JUNE 1ST 2018) & Lifetime Frame Warranty (EFFECTIVE APRIL 20TH 2014)
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on bicycle components and a Lifetime frame warranty of all X-Treme Bicycles that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an X-Treme authorized Dealer.
X-Treme bicycle frames are warrantied for the lifetime of the bicycle with the original purchaser. This warranty is for the frame only. X-Treme does not cover any labor charges for transfer of bicycle components from original frame to replacement frame. Replacement frame may be from X-Treme scratch & dent stock. Frame replacement is for manufacturer defect only. This warranty excludes corrosion, paint fade or scratches, impact marks or damage, modifications by purchaser, misuse and act of God.
Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date. Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you or purchased from a storefront. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. All components are warrantied until the end of the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part.
We may request some parts be returned for replacement. The cost to return those parts is the responsibility of the purchaser. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipments to the purchaser. Any additional warranty parts will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
Your warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the original design of the bike. Warranty is non-transferable and we will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers, products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will, however, offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed those parts may be purchased direct from X-Treme.
What is not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty?
We do not cover normal wear and tear on any components. Parts such as brake pads, spokes, hand grips, cables and housing, tires, tubes, and chains will not be warrantied unless defect upon arrival.
We do not cover scratch, dents or other cosmetic damage not caused by X-Treme.
We do not cover components that are compr