X-treme rocky road fat tire electric bike
Shop X-treme Rocky Road Fat Tire Electric Bike, with free shipping. It's a stylish Mountain electric bike for everyday riding, outings, and errands. If you want an amazing riding experience, buy X-treme Rocky Road Fat Tire E-bike now!
Xtreme rocky road fat tire electric bike comes with 48 volt 10.4 ah lithium lifpo battery. Now you also have the option of an upgraded 17ah battery, The 17ah which =(amp hours) gives you longer riding distance. The X-treme Rocky road fat tire 48 volt electric bike also has a rear shock absorber for a more comfortable ride. We anticipate that the new X-treme Rocky Road fat tire 48 volt electric bike will sell out fast because of all the cool features.
The xtreme rocky road fat tire 48 volt electric bike is a lithium battery powered electric bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor with Digital Torque Sensor. This fat tire electric bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiFePo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. The X-treme rocky road fat tire electric bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every spoke. That means no rust! at all. 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum bicycle frame has an Atlus Shimano 9-Speed gears & shifting system, oversized mozo front hydraulic suspension & KS rear shock suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear and oversized Kenda 26 x 4.0 tires.
X-treme Rocky Road fat tire electric bike comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The PAS is controlled via rider choice of input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your X-treme Rocky Road 48 Volt electric bike to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Xtreme Rocky Road 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hair pin turns.
Front & rear Tetko disk brakes are standard on the Rocky Road 48 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge! This is a one of kind bike. No other brands offer a Full Suspension Fat Tire Bike, only X-Treme!
The Rear cargo rack is sold separately by clicking here --> ROCKY RAOD CARGO RACK
1. Power Electric
2. Watts 500 Watts
3. Amps 10.4AH Integrated Lithium Battery or upgrade to 17ah
4. Volts 48 Volts
5. Battery 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
6. Drive System Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
7. * Distance Up To 25 miles (*) Depends on riders weight, terrain, and winds (*) 25-70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting.
8. Speed 20-25 MPH* On Throttle Only *Depends on riders weight, terrain, and winds*
9. Charger 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
10. Tire Size Kenda Oversized Mountain Fat Tire & Tube - 26 x 4.0 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
11. Motor Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
13. 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
14. Braking System Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option
15. Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
16. Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
17. Throttle Type Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
18. LCD Display King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
19. Cargo Rear Carry Rack and front and rear fenders are now included for the 10.4ah version
20. Frame Type/Size 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
21. Forks Oversized MOZO Hydraulic Front Forks
22. Suspension Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
23. Front Sprocket Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
24. Derailleur Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
25. Seat & Post Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
26. Quick Release Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
27. Gooseneck Aluminum VP
28. Handle Bars Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
29. Head Light Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
30. Accessories Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
31. Bicycle Measurements Max Seat Height = 40.5" Inches / Min Seat Height = 32.5" Inches / Handle Bar Height = 41.75" Inches
32. Carton Size (L x W x H) 63 x 10 x 30
33. Bicycle In Box Weight 83 lbs
34. Bicycle Weight 67lbs.
35. Suggested Max Weight 350 lbs.
36. Warranty 1 year & 1 Year Battery Warranty (Lifetime on frame)
37. Notes; ( * ) Indicates depends on rider weight & terrain distance obtainable when using PAS.
*The Rocky Road does not come standard with a rear cargo rack, this is an added feature for purchase separately. CLICK HERE
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Limited Warranty for Components (excluding Batteries) (EFFECTIVE JUNE 1ST 2018) & Lifetime Frame Warranty (EFFECTIVE APRIL 20TH 2014)
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on bicycle components and a Lifetime frame warranty of all X-Treme Bicycles that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an X-Treme authorized Dealer.
X-Treme bicycle frames are warrantied for the lifetime of the bicycle with the original purchaser. This warranty is for the frame only. X-Treme does not cover any labor charges for transfer of bicycle components from original frame to replacement frame. Replacement frame may be from X-Treme scratch & dent stock. Frame replacement is for manufacturer defect only. This warranty excludes corrosion, paint fade or scratches, impact marks or damage, modifications by purchaser, misuse and act of God.
Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date. Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you or purchased from a storefront. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. All components are warrantied until the end of the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part.
We may request some parts be returned for replacement. The cost to return those parts is the responsibility of the purchaser. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipments to the purchaser. Any additional warranty parts will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
Your warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the original design of the bike. Warranty is non-transferable and we will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers, products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will, however, offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed those parts may be purchased direct from X-Treme.
What is not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty?
We do not cover normal wear and tear on any components. Parts such as brake pads, spokes, hand grips, cables and housing, tires, tubes, and chains will not be warrantied unless defect upon arrival.
We do not cover scratch, dents or other cosmetic damage not caused by X-Treme.
We do not cover components that are compr