Classic beach cruiser style with urban personality. Effortless riding thanks to its powerful Bafang 500-watt electric motor and a set of comfy balloon fat street tires. The stylish step-thru aluminum frame makes it easy to get on and off with ease. A plush spring-mounted saddle, backlit LCD screen, LED lights, rear cargo rack, and color-matched metal fenders add convenience and tons of joy in a standard package.
Breeze is a lifestyle: Breeze is an attitude. Let this Emojo Breeze Pro make you a breeze to everyone around you! Breeze Pro is a more elegant version of Hurricane Pro. It is a classic beach cruiser style with urban personality. The set of comfy balloon fat street tires matched to a stylish step-thru aluminum frame making Breeze Pro a symbol of freedom. Breeze Pro means effortless ride and effortless beauty.
Built in headlight: The ultra bright LED headlight is powered by the main battery and controlled at your fingertips.
Rack & Saddle: The sturdy, rugged, and convenient rack, comes with a cargo-securing elastic strap. Holds up to 15 Lbs. of payload capacity. The plush, ultra wide, and thick-padded saddle is mounted on springs for added comfort.
Built in battery: The battery is nicely integrated and lays flush into the frame, acting as a cross member that adds rigidity. It can be removed and swapped with ease.
Taillight: The ultra bright LED is entirely powered by the main battery turned on from your handlebar controls along with the front LED headlamp. Be seen if you ride at dusk and add safety to your ride.
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20%.
For a claim related to shipping damages you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 13845 Alton Parkway, B, Irvine, CA92618 USA
We're here to make life more fun! Founded in 2013, EMOJO electric bikes is dedicated to creating green bikes and trikes for city commuting and outdoor adventures like mountain climbing or beachcombing. We constantly strive to give our customers the best electric bike or trike experience possible with fresh designs that will last many years; lighter weights so you can take them wherever without any trouble, even if it's up steep hills.