1. Our supplier and its distributors are not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. We encourage, beg, and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night.
2. Know whether or not electric bikes are legal in your state before buying an electric bicycle. Laws vary from state to state, --> electric bike laws We strongly suggest you contact your local (Department Of Motor Vehicle) for confirmation on electric bike laws pertaining to your particular state.
1. We never give any of your information to any third parties. We only use your name, address, email, and phone number to process and ship your order.
2. We have 2 payment options; "Shopify Payments" Accepts all major credit cards, or PayPal which also accepts all major credit cards.
3. When you press checkout you will see these 2 payment options, Credit Cards or PayPal. We can not view any of your credit card information when you place an order on our website, only paypal.com or shopify.com can view that information.
If you choose the papal option you will be taken directly to secured PayPal.com. No PayPal account needed, once at Papal, you can either pay as a guest or created a PayPal account the choice is yours. They will process your payment and send us an email notification stating a payment was sent to our PayPal Merchant Account.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your payment will be processed through our merchant account which hosted by shopify.com only shopify can view your credit card information. We then process, and ship your order once payment has been confirmed through paypal or shopify.
Once your order is processed and shipped we will email you a UPS tracking number. Please keep track of your UPS shipment via there website ups.com to view the scheduled delivery date as a signature will be required.