Warranty (last updated 06/21/2016)
30-day limited manufacturers warranty on all scooters and accessories on all models that are purchased from an authorized dealer and up to 90-180 days on certain listed models. Original purchase receipt required.
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Metro Express - XG-575-DS - XB-504 - Cabo Cruiser - City Express - Alpine Trails - Sierra Trails - Clearwater - South Beach
Selected 6 Month (180 days) Warranty models include electric bikes:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu
Selected 12 Month (ONE YEAR) Warranty models include:
Summit 36 V - Summit 48 V
Selected Limited Lifetime Warranty On Frame:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - Summit 36 V - Summit 48 V
The warranty on your new electric bike starts the day the unit is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We offer a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 Year Battery Warranty models include:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - City Express - Newport - Malibu - Summit 36 V - Summit 48 V
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period we will replace the battery free of charge. Defective batteries must be returned to us for exchange. We do not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact our support department at customer service. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department hours are Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at suppliers discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to our supplier for free replacement. Our Supplier will provide technical support via phone or through their Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: Our supplier will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to our supplier before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to supplier must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
Gasoline Engine Warranty
We offer a 30 day warranty on all gas engines for all models.
We offer a 90 day warranty on select models: XG-575-DS (Signature Series)
"Manufactures defects will only be covered"
1. Engines are covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull starters can be purchased online via our website.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us immediately.
Defective engines must be returned to our supplier in Washington at the customers expense & will be replaced if Supplier determines the engine is defective due to a factory defect.
Supplier will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement engine to the customer.
We send all our electric bikes, and scooters with a UPS signature confirmation service at no additional charge in order to prevent your order from being left at the door and consequently getting lost and/or stolen. Please make sure you will be home on the day of your delivery as a signature will be required. After your order is placed typically within 1-2 business days we will email you your UPS tracking number. Orders usually arrive at your home within1-7 business days depending in which city and state you live in.
Order Cancellation Policy:
Before completing your purchase, please confirm that you have selected the correct item(s), color(s), accessories, etc. Due to the high volume of orders we receive and the speed at which we process these orders, once an order is placed it is generally processed & shipped immediately therefore we have a NO cancellation policy after an order has been placed.
Our Supplier and it's Distributors are not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. We encourage, beg, and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state. Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding our electric bicycles. Some states may have laws restricting the use of these items on public streets, generally all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks etc....but many states have age requirements and most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Please always bike safely. Know your laws before you go biking. We will not take back a electric bicycle if you find your laws do not permit you or your child to ride it. Check first.